STARTING YOUR WEB CLIENT
To login to the Web Client, go to https://www.snapengage.com/client and sign in with your Web Client Agent id and password.
When you first log into the Web Client, the following screen will be displayed. Your agent will automatically be signed in with a green tick next to your photo/name and you will see the “Welcome” message.
To change your agent status, simply click the dropdown next to your agent photo and select the status as required.
NOTE: the Welcome message will update to show you tips & tricks of the Web Client when you have no chats in progress.
To change your agent preferences, click the you are able to access your agent preferences where you have several options that you can set for sounds, notifications and pausing.
When you have desktop notifications enabled, you will see the following preferences and can set them accordingly.
WEB CLIENT TOOLBAR
Next, in the toolbar, you will notice 5 icons:
1. Connectivity icon: This gives you a visual of the Web Client connectivity, green = connected, red = disconnected.
2. Agent Preferences icon: Click the cog to see a pop up of the agent preference settings
3. Keyboard icon: Click the keyboard to see a pop up of the keyboard shortcuts
4. Display Agents icon: Click the bobble head to see the status of agents from your team.
5. Help icon: Click the “?” to launch the Help documentation for the Web Client
When you receive a chat request into the Web Client, the following information will be displayed:
1. The visitors pane will show you a list of the chats that you have in progress and displays the visitors email address (if the visitor entered an email) and language.
2. Detailed visitor information.
3. Transfer, Ban and Bye buttons –> Please look at this guide for further explanations of how to use these buttons.
4. Map of where you visitor is coming from.
5. Visitor info and contact data buttons.
6. Type here to chat with your visitors!
7. Emoticons and shortcuts.
When you receive another visitor chat into your Web Client, you will see the visitor display in the visitor pane. Depending on how many visitors your configuration is, you will see them in this pane.
When a chat is closed, you will see the following notification in the Visitor pane and the Visitor will disappear from the list after 30 seconds.
For information on how to use the internal chat click here.