Home > How to: Remove Facebook plugin
(Last Updated On: August 23, 2019)
****This app is no longer available****
Follow these instructions to remove the SnapEngage Facebook plugin from your Facebook page. Note, this is for user’s using the Facebook plugin found under Settings > Integrations > Plugins and not the Facebook Messenger integration under the Channels tab.
1. Go to your Facebook fan page
2. Click on Settings located above your page header
3. Located the Edit Page menu
4. Scroll down to the Chat with us! menu item and click on settings.
5. Click Edit Settings
6. Click Remove, then Okay. (when you click remove/okay, you won’t see anything change unless you click on Edit Settings again)
If you are looking to switch over to the new Facebook Messenger integration under Channels, please follow these instructions to get set up.
Published August 24, 2017