Home > SnapEngage Hub App within your Zendesk account
Categories: Integrations & Plugins
(Last Updated On: June 30, 2021)
Ever wanted to have the SnapEngage Agent Hub in your ZenDesk Portal? Well now you can. Follow the steps below to set it up.
- Click on the gear wheel in the left side bar
- Click on the Marketplace and search for SnapEngage
- Click on SnapEngage Hub and install the app.
- Once installed you will see some options here where you can name the app and set restrictions.
- Click “Save Settings.”
- Under My Account > Security > Access Rules enable “Allow loading of SnapEngage within an iframe” and click save. When this option is saved the permissions should propagate to all the agents within the org.
Note: checking this option REDUCES your security. Please be sure you understand the risks associated before proceeding. This option is Enterprise only
- The SnapEngage Hub app will now show in the left sidebar.
Published August 18, 2014