Home > SnapEngage Hub App within your Zendesk account
Categories: Integrations & Plugins
(Last Updated On: May 1, 2019)
Ever wanted to have the SnapEngage Agent Hub in your ZenDesk Portal? Well now you can. Follow the steps below to set it up.
- Click on the gear wheel in the left side bar
- Click on the Marketplace and search for SnapEngage
- Click on SnapEngage Hub and install the app.
- Once installed you will see some options here where you can name the app and set restrictions.
- Click “Save Settings.”
- The SnapEngage Hub app will now show in the left sidebar.
Published August 18, 2014