Home > How to add an inline button to your website (for Design Studio users)
Categories: Design Studio
(Last Updated On: July 30, 2021)
This article explains how to add an inline button. Inline buttons can be used to be placed anywhere on the page unlike a floating button which is limited to the edges of a page.
This guide is for Design Studio users.
- Visit the webpage where you want to place your inline button.
- Paste the following snippet of code inside your HTML code where you want the button to appear.
- Head to the area of your website where you installed the SnapEngage code snippet.
- Copy the following custom code and paste it into your code snippet beneath where it says
/* Place your SnapEngage JS API code below */
- Make sure to use your own image source links where it says “IMPORTANT” inside the below snippet!
The final product:
Here is what the custom code should look like inside your existing SnapEngage code snippet:
Published January 27, 2017