Home > How to Integrate SnapEngage with SAP
Categories: Integrations & Plugins
(Last Updated On: June 26, 2019)
SnapEngage will automatically notify you when your website visitors contact you. You can either receive offline requests and chat transcripts by email or directly in your preferred Help Desk, CRM or Bug Tracker.
If you would like to receive transcripts and messages in SAP then follow the steps below.
1. Log into your Admin dashboard.
2. Select the integrations tab.
3. Click on the SAP Icon.
4. Select “SAP Social Customer Engagement OnDemand”
5. Enter the server address.
6. Enter the user name you use to sign in.
7. Enter your SAP password.
8. Enter the Account ID.
9. Enter the employee ID.
10. Click Save!
11. You can stop here or click on the word advanced and you will see the options below.
12. Select when you would like chat transcripts sent to your destination.
13. Enter an email address and select whether you would like to receive offline requests, live chat transcripts, or both.
14. Click Save again.
Published October 3, 2012
No comments yet