Home > Benefits of Using SnapEngage
Categories: Tips & Tricks
(Last Updated On: February 6, 2019)
When you try SnapEngage free for 15 days, we want to make sure you experience all the great features and benefits that we offer with our product.
Here are some features you don’t want to miss!
- Excellent Support: Offices on two continents allow us to cover a broad time range for support. We are here to answer your questions from 9am in Berlin, Germany until 4:50pm in Boulder, Colorado (MDT)!
- Integrations: With your free trial, you have access to all of our 22 different integrations such as…
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Design Studio
- …and many others!
- Shortcuts / Canned Messages: You have the ability to create Shortcuts, or canned messages, for your Chat Agents. These save your Chat Agents time and can help you to ensure your visitors experience the company with the tone and presence that you want.
- Design Studio: Your brand is important. It’s unique. It’s not (nor should it be) confined to a singular image, color, pattern, or name. At SnapEngage, we truly believe the user experience is a culmination of a company’s earnest, varied efforts across all touchpoints large and small – and this includes perception of your brand. We’ve now made it easier than ever to tailor the chat experience to your brand with the recent unveiling of the SnapEngage Design Studio. This exciting new release infuses our customization options with powerful new design tools to help you fully customize your brand’s chat experience.
Design Studio (featuring an intuitive WYSIWYG editor) allows you to create fully customized chat boxes, pre-chat/offline forms, and online/offline buttons directly inside the Admin Dashboard. The result? A seamless user experience from the moment prospects and customers land on your page.
- Secure Data Transfer: This feature allows your agents to safely collect confidential information from your visitors right in the chat window. This feature keeps your business compliant with the latest data security requirements and provides peace-of-mind for your visitors.
- Call-Me: The Call-Me feature allows your visitors to talk directly to your agent either by phone, headset, or mic and speakers. Unlimited incoming calls are allowed and the feature is available on all plans and free of charge.
- Co-browsing: This is our automatic redirect feature. You can redirect the visitor to whichever page you would like him to be on, simply by typing \goto followed by the URL! Try setting this up in a shortcut for your most common pages.
- Visitor Data Collection: At the start of the chat, we collect information about your visitor that can be very helpful for your sales and support efforts. We provide this information in a panel right in the Conversations Hub for your agents to view at any time during the chat, and it is sent over to your integration of choice:
- The page your visitor came from
- The page on your site where the chat was started
- Geo-Location information: such as City, State and Country
- Local Weather
- Browser, Operating System, and IP address
- Links to previous chats from the same visitor
- Web-Based Portal: There is no need to install any software to start chatting with your visitors. Simply sign in to our web-based Conversations Hub and start chatting from any computer!.
- Proactive Chat: Automatically greets your visitors and invite them to chat! You choose when to engage your visitor, for instance after a certain amount of time or upon visiting a certain page, and what message to show them. You can even route proactive messages to specific agents! Proactive Chat rules are as simple or complex as you want to make them – we have a vast number of advanced rules you can use to meet your needs. Check out why we choose Proactive Chat over Site Monitoring!
- Customization: Our chat, pre-chat, and offline forms can be personalized with your logo and images, to match the look and feel of your site. Use your creativity to create a chat box that is impressive and inviting, and meets your needs. Design a pre-chat form with the fields you need from your visitors, and we will implement this so you can send along that crucial data to your integration! On our Plus plan and higher, we can also remove the SnapEngage logo from your chat box. The first customization is free!
- “Sneak Peek”: allows you to see what the visitor is typing as they type. While slightly disconcerting at first, this feature ultimately really helps your Chat Agents formulate and prepare an answer before your visitor hits “send.” This cuts down on the dead time while waiting for your visitor’s message to come through. You can also turn this feature off at any time.
- Agent Alerts: These internal alerts will show up for your Chat Agents in the Conversations Hub when they are engaged in a chat. This provides information to your agents that you want to be sure they don’t miss, for instance: “Don’t forget to mention this month’s promotions”.
- Agent Pictures: Create a more personalized connection with your visitors by setting their agent photo. Especially on Proactive Chats, people are happier to engage with you on chat when they know there is a real person on the other end!
- Multiple Configurations,Teams or Departments: Use widgets to create sets of Styles, Chat Agents, Integrations, and other configurations. Widgets can be used to set up different shortcuts, proactive messages, and integrations for your Sales and Support team, for instance. You can also use widgets to customize the chat set up for different websites. Your agents will still log in and chat from the one Conversations Hub, no matter how many widgets they are set up in.
- Business Hours: You can choose to set hours of operation for chat! Once you are outside these hours of operation, your chat button will switch automatically to the offline button, and you will receive offline messages instead of chat requests. Your agents will thank you for making sure they get to go home at the end of the day!
- Reporting & Statistics: We have a powerful analytics area where you have access to multiple reports. You can view performance metrics like: response time, chat duration, agent availability. As well as visitor information, such as: visitor environment details, pages visited, languages used. You can generate reports in customizable date ranges, for sets of widgets, and you can export any of this information to a CSV file. These Stats will also arrive in your inbox every week!
- Team Chat: Inside Conversations Hub you will be able to reach out to any of your admins or Team mates with any questions you mat have. You can start Team chats where you invite people to those chats, and also individual chats. You can have Sales chat for the Sales Team and a Support Chat for the Support Team or a chat to fit the needs of any team or individuals in your company! Team chat is a great asset to keep all chat agents informed and up to date on a daily basis!
- File Exchange: SnapEngage makes is easy to exchange files during a visitor chat. With just a click of a button your agents and website visitors will be able to upload and download files directly with one another without having to resort to using email or another service.
- Offline Button: When your chat agents pack it in for the night, we don’t abandon your site! A “Help” button will replace your “Chat” button, allowing your visitors to leave an offline request.
- Thank you Email: After every offline request is received, we send out a thank you email on your behalf. You can personalize the content of this email to provide a more exceptional experience for your visitor.
- Chat Transfer: You can transfer chats between agents and widgets with the click of a button.
- How Many?? You can add SnapEngage to as many websites as you’d like.
Published June 2, 2014